What We Believe
Our Affirmation of Faith:
- The Bible is the inspired, only infallible, inerrant, and authoritative written Word of God.
- That there is one living and true God, existing eternally in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That man, created in the image of God, fell into sin through disobedience and as a result, all are born sinners and alienated from God.
- That man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, which provides personal salvation as a gift of grace given to those who repent of their sins and put their faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- In the ministry and baptism of the Holy Spirit who indwells the Christian to live a Godly life of power and purity in this present world.
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- That the Church is the Body of Christ and the place where believers grow and are equipped for more effective service.
- In the Blessed hope, which is the rapture of the Church at Christ's return, the bodily resurrection of all mankind--both the saved and the unsaved--and eternity in a real heaven or hell.